6 Weight Loss Tips From NYC's Top Expert
With all of the information out there about weight loss, it might be hard to know if the information you are getting is accurate. The truth is, weight loss doesn’t have to be complicated.
Here’s six easy and simple weight loss tips:
1. It All Starts with You
A slow metabolism, bad diet, busy schedule, and health concerns are common reasons people use to explain why they are overweight. But, weight gain can almost always be blamed on one thing – your thinking and your choices.
Change your thinking patterns, and your behaviors will follow. In fact, all behavior we engage in, along with every decisions we make, first begins with a thought.
Even if your weight gain is health related, you can change your thinking in order to become proactive about any health conditions that might be affecting your waistline.
2. Dieting Beats Exercise
While exercise is absolutely essential for your overall health and happiness, the research shows that dieting is more effective for weight loss. The key is finding a balance between what you eat and choosing the appropriate physical activities.
Exercise releases serotonin and other important hormones that make us feel happy and energized. But, it also affects the appetite in a big way. As a result, we tend to eat more in order to compensate for the loss of energy.
Decreasing your calories, eating nutritious food, and sticking to agoo
moderate exercise routine is a simple equation that almost always ends in weight loss.
3. Indulge Yourself
Trying to stick to a restrictive diet that doesn’t allow room for any fun foods often result in quickly falling off the wagon. Therefore, it’s important to indulge yourself sometimes.
A good rule of thumb is to make 80 percent of the food you eat healthy, and let loose with the other 20 percent of your daily calories
4. Get Good Sleep
If you have a busy schedule, sleep is often the first thing that is sacrificed. Many people don’t realize that not getting enough sleep signifantly impacts your waistline. Sleep affects how fat is stored, muscle mass, and hormone balances.
So if you’re trying to lose weight, make sure you are getting at least seven hours of sleep on a nightly basis.
5. Make Exercising Fun
A boring workout routine can quickly result in burnout. Make exercising fun by choosing activities you enjoy doing.
Living in New York City, there are almost endless options for exercise. Whether it’s swimming, roller skating, walking, yoga, jogging, or joining a gym, pick something you can see yourself doing multiple times per week.
6. Always Bring a Snack
Packing healthy snacks can stop bad decisions before they happen. When hunger hits, it’s normal to reach for the first thing you see. But don’t let that be a vending machine – carry snacks everywhere you go.
Smart snacks include things like almonds, whole-wheat crackers, or high-fiber cereal and granola bars.
Follow these simple and easy weight loss tips and you will start seeing results almost immediately.
NYC Weight Loss Solutions
With 40 years of experience, the NYC Weightloss Solutions provides clients with weight loss tips that actually work. Don’t keep putting it off – get started on your weight loss journey today.
To schedule your free consultation please click below or call us at (212) 759-8118Click Here to Schedule Your Free Consultation
Leave Your Comment