Burn Your Fat: Increase Metabolism Now
Our prehistoric ancestors hunted and foraged for food. They had to eat to live. The hunter-gatherers probably had a high metabolic rate from the exercise involved in supplying food. They ate only healthy, natural food needed to sustain life. Today, we forage for food at supermarkets, often overlooking the healthy fruits and vegetables in favor of packaged foods high in sugar and fat.
Increase Your Metabolism
You can eat foods that increase your metabolism, burn fat, and help you lose weight. A combination of healthy foods and exercise is the key to weight maintenance. NYC Weightloss Solutions has created a Metabolic Makeover Program, a thermogenic diet designed to speed up your metabolism and burn calories faster.
Increase Your Metabolism with Fat-Burning Foods
- Chili peppers
- Coffee and green tea
- Citrus fruits
- Berries and apples
- Lean poultry and fish
- Lentils and beans
These are a few of the foods high in protein, antioxidants, fiber, and vitamins that raise your metabolism. Combine these foods with exercise and you will lose weight fast.
- Chili peppers contain capsaicin that helps to burn fat. This is the heat in the little peppers that add spice and flavor. You can also use dried red pepper flakes or a good hot sauce that does not have sugar.
- Coffee and green tea have caffeine. Green tea also has norepinephrine that stimulates the metabolism. Drink your coffee and tea straight or with a little non-fat milk.
- Oats are high in fiber which absorbs water and moves food through your digestive system. High fiber foods are necessary for regularity. Use unsweetened oatmeal or steel-cut oats. You can also sprinkle a little oat bran on foods. Oats are recommended for lowering the bad LDL cholesterol.
- Citrus fruits, especially grapefruit, will increase your metabolism. Berries and apples also provide energy, natural fruit sugars and vitamin-C.
- Lentils and other beans or legumes offer fiber, vitamins and protein. Protein rich foods help to break down body fat. Lentils are high in potassium and iron. Cook lentils with garlic since it will also boost your metabolism.
- Lean poultry and fish are high in protein and low in fat. Fish, chicken and turkey should be eaten baked or broiled, not fried. Cold-water fish such as salmon, cod, and halibut are high in Omega-3 fatty acids.
Learn More about Foods that Increase Your Metabolism
NYC Weightloss Solutions will give you a long list of foods with recipes that will stimulate your metabolism while providing the essential vitamins and other elements required for good health. This is a makeover in eating habits that your body will appreciate.
To learn more about how to increase your metabolism with food choices to burn your fat, call (212) 759-8118 to schedule a free consultation at NYC Weightloss Solutions or click on the link.Click Here to Schedule Your Free Consultation